Bring your Land Rover’s infotainment system into the 21st century, with our exclusive Android navigation upgrade for your Freelander 2/LR2. Our unit is designed to work with your original Land Rover radio system, adding Navigation, Bluetooth calls/audio streaming and more, in addition to optional Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
See our product demonstration video below
This unit installs in any specification Freelander 2/LR 2 (2006-2012) (providing car has an AUX button on radio)
Key features –
- 7” IPS Touch screen, 1080p display
- Full touch control
- Quad-core Intel CPU
- 2GB DDR3 RAM/32 GB ROM (2+32)
- Inbuilt WiFi for internet browsing and Bluetooth for handsfree telephony
- Inbuilt GPS Chipset
- 2 x USB Ports for USB flash drive to play music/video or for Apple CarPlay/Android Auto functionality.
- Wireless phone screen mirroring
- Bluetooth audio streaming
- Inbuilt aftermarket reversing camera input
- Optional Apple CarPlay/Android Auto module
- Audio integration via original AUX input (even if your car only has AUX button without AUX port)
- Designed in the UK and one year warranty
- Full installation video and printed install guide
Will fit cars with either central cubby hole, or original nav screen. Demo car shown in our photos was originally fitted with cubby hole, as you can see this modification is unnoticeable once fitted.
Wiring on this system is designed by us to be plug and play and provide integrated AUX connectivity, meaning no unsightly cables dangling.