All of our products are customised depending on the specification of the individual vehicle, so orders are fulfilled based on provided VIN/Vehicle details.
We operate a 14-day return policy –
- The item must be unused and in the same condition as when received.
- The item must be in the original packaging.
- No returns are accepted after this 14 day period has elapsed.
Firstly, you must notify us via email of your intention to return any goods so that we can provide an RMA number (firstname.lastname@example.org). The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer packaging.
Returns sent to us without a valid RMA number written on the outside of the package will not be accepted.
- A standard £15 shipping cost will be deducted from the refund for UK customers.
- For EU/Rest of the World customers, our shipping cost will be deducted from your refund. Europe – £29.99, Rest of the World – £34.99.
- If express/premium shipping method is selected, premium shipping costs are not refundable.
- A £10 Payment processing fee will be deducted from your refund.
- Return postage is not refundable
For goods which have been previously installed – we offer an 80% refund if the item is returned to us within 14 days. This is due to the nature of the products. Once installed, the product will be left unsellable.
Prior to a refund being processed, all returned items will be inspected by us. If at this point we discover any further damage or missing parts, we may deduct reasonable additional costs where applicable.
If we provide you with an RMA number
- You will need to provide evidence of shipment (such as a tracking number) to show that goods have been sent to us within 7 days of the RMA number being provided.
- Return shipping is the customers responsibility, we recommend that you ship via a trackable and insured method.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you if your refund has been approved or rejected. If approved, a refund will be applied to your original payment method within 10 working days.
In the unlikely event of a defective product –
We extensively test every product before dispatch.
In the unlikely event of a problem, firstly send an email detailing the issue along with your original order number to email@example.com.
We will then arrange repair or replacement of any defective components within the warranty period.
Please note – any returned components will be tested in house before replacement or repair is approved.
Please note, we are not liable for any installation or removal costs under any circumstances.