This advanced blind spot assist system is designed to give the driver a visual warning of vehicles approaching from the rear and/or occupying blind spots present with conventional side mirrors. Using two high performance microwave sensors, mounted either side behind the vehicles rear bumper, this is the best performing aftermarket blind spot assistance solution currently available.
Designed with road safety in mind, this product is perfect for those who often drive on motorways or busy multi lane routes.
An industry first from Unique Auto Developments, our direct fit mirror glass solution gives the ability to retrofit this modern technology to a wide range of vehicles old and new, without the need for ugly indication lights or loose wiring. As with all our products, once fitted your vehicle retains an OEM style appearance. Our solution will allow you to retain heated mirror elements but auto dimming mirror (if fitted) will be lost.
This upgrade kit is manufactured to order for your specific vehicle, due to this there will be an approximate 10 day lead time after placing an order. This product is covered with a 2 year warranty against defects. Please note, this product is custom made to order so it is non-returnable.
- Easy wiring, only requiring an ignition switched 12v Power source from vehicle fuse box
- Direct fit mirror glass replacements with integral LED warning lamps to alert you of an approaching vehicle
- Optional audible warning via internal speaker
- 2 x 24 gHz sensors which mount behind the original bumper – invisible appearance once fitted
- Instruction guide included (*Please note due to the wide range of vehicles, it is not possible to provided detailed trim removal guide for each vehicle. The installation guide will cover the electrical installation, recommended sensor placement and operation of the kit shown on a demo vehicle – trim removal procedures are available directly from most car manufacturers.)
- 2 year warranty
*Professional installation recommended
To order, please leave your car make/model/year and whether is it LHD or RHD on the order notes on checkout page. Please also send photos of your side mirrors to firstname.lastname@example.org