Please watch the demonstration video below.
Bring your Land Rover’s infotainment system into the 21st century, with our exclusive Android navigation upgrade for your Discovery 3 or Range Rover Sport. Our unit is designed to work with your original Land Rover radio system, adding Navigation, Bluetooth calls/audio streaming and more, in addition to optional Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
This unit installs in any specification Discovery 3 (2004-2009) or Range Rover Sport (2005-2009)(providing car has an AUX button on radio)
Key features –
- 7” IPS Touch screen, 1080p display
- Quad-core Intel CPU
- 2GB DDR3 RAM/32 GB ROM (2+32)
- Inbuilt WiFi for internet browsing and Bluetooth for handsfree telephony
- Inbuilt GPS Chipset
- 2 x USB Ports for USB flash drive to play music/video or for Apple CarPlay/Android Auto functionality.
- Wireless phone screen mirroring
- Microphone integrated into fascia panel
- Bluetooth audio streaming
- Inbuilt aftermarket reversing camera input
- Land Rover OEM style physical buttons for intuitive control
- Green button illumination to match your dashboard
- Optional Apple CarPlay/Android Auto module
- Audio integration via original AUX input (even if your car only has AUX button without AUX port)
- Designed in the UK with one year warranty
- SIM card slot, supports mobile data via 3G/4G
- Full installation video and printed install guide
Will fit cars with both central cubby hole, or original nav screen (please note cubby hole will need to be cut out to fit – however this is a simple single line cut) demo car in our photos was originally fitted with cubby hole, as you can see this modification is unnoticeable once fitted.
Please note – some manual wiring is required, but full instructions are included.