This Mercedes CarPlay retrofit solution from Unique Auto Developments enables you to use full Apple CarPlay functionality on your cars original screen.
Designed to work with the standard Mercedes-Benz factory audio in 2013 – 2015 W212 E Class, 2011-2015 W204 C Class cars, 2012-2015 ML, 2012-2016 SLK fitted with NTG 4.5.
Retains full original factory info/radio displays on car screen. Provides full integration with factory central console button controls.
The demonstration video below is our wired CarPlay kit. The wireless kit has same CarPlay functionality however it can be connected via Bluetooth or a lightning cable.
- Full CarPlay functionality for iPhone 5 or later.
- Use your favourite phone apps for GPS navigation (Google Maps, Waze, Apple Maps, etc.) and be notified of live traffic information
- Allows handsfree calling and messaging via Siri
- Voice control via Siri
- Allows front/rear/360 aftermarket camera input with integral guidance lines for the rear view
- Play music from your favourite phone apps. Sound comes out from your Mercedes factory stereo system via AUX input. (Please note, your Mercedes must be able to select AUX in the sound source menu, otherwise, the AUX input must be activated in advance. If you can’t select AUX, please contact us first.)
- Can be connected via both Bluetooth or USB port (included in the kit) to keep your phone charged at the same time
- The USB port included can also accept USB flash drive to play music and videos.
- Central Button control
- Easy installation. All the wires are fully plug and play.
- We provide detailed fitting instructions and all special tools in the box
- One year warranty and lifetime email support.
Fits facelift model vehicles only (late 2011 onwards C Class, 2013 onwards E Class. 2013 onwards GL Class)
Will fit cars fitted with both 5.8″ Audio 20 system or 7″ COMAND system
It fits both LHD and RHD vehicles.
Sound is passed over the cars AUX audio input or MDI port. So you must have one of these two or you must enabled AUX for sound to play – Please email us before purchase if not sure as we can share how it can be enabled prior to purchase.
Please contact us before purchase if you are unsure of fitment.
1. Will I have to change my original car screen or make wiring modifications?
This kit allows you to retain the factory fitted display screen in your car, and all wiring is plug and play, so no cutting/modifying wires etc is required.
2. Will sound come out of my car stereo?
Yes, this unit will allow music playback, and all sounds to be emitted through the car speakers, simply switch the Mercedes radio to ‘AUX’ mode for playback.
3. Where do I plug in my phone?
The wireless kit can be connected via Bluetooth and the USB port cable included in the kit. If connecting via USB port, it will charge your phone in the same time. The USB port can also accept USB flash drive for music and video and also software update.
*Reversing camera shown is sold separately.